top of page
Important information on COVID 19 measures and its impact on treatments.
Government regulations have changed with many measures no longer mandatory. However massage is a close contact treatment and we will continue to employ some measures to protect both clients and staff, minimising the risk of COVID19 transmission.
Before arriving you should do the following:
• Contact us and re-schedule if you have any symptoms.
• Contact us and re-schedule if any of your household is self isolating.
At your treatment you may be asked to:
• Wash your hands and use sanitiser.
• Wear a face covering if requested .
• Have a temperature check.
Terry Dean ACMT, ITEC (Hons) FHT Principal Therapist
bottom of page