Important information on COVID 19 measures and its impact on treatments.
Government regulations are now allowing soft tissue therapists to resume treatments subject to the implementation of measures to minimise the risk of COVID19 transmission.
Under current regulations we will refrain from carrying out treatments for those in the HIGH RISK category and under strict shielding circumstances .
Having carried out risk assessment, additional procedures have been put in place which will change the nature of treatment. On arrival you should expect the following:
• Completed an electronic Covid 19 questionnaire prior to the appointment .
• Contact us and re-schedule if you have any symptoms.
• Contact us and re-schedule if any of your household is self isolating.
At your treatment:
• You will be asked to wash your hands and use sanitiser.
• Follow guidelines on face covering and social distancing where possible.
• Have a temperature check.
• Place removed clothing into a lidded container until the treatment is finished.
• Pay by bank transfer prior to treatment or contactless with card.
NEW CLIENTS: All new clients normally have a First Consultation in which additional notes and assessment are made. To reduce the amount of contact time we will now conduct this online through ZOOM, which normally takes 25 minutes.
Please complete and submit the COVID 19 form below.
Terry Dean ACMT, ITEC (Hons) FHT Principal Therapist